The National Writing Project Midwest Conference offers several options for lodging during the conference to attendees.
UW- Madison Campus Residence Halls
- Air conditioned guest rooms in Sellery Hall offer guests high speed internet, bed and bath linens, a small refrigerator, drinking glasses, and daily housekeeping services. Shared bathroom facilities are available on each floor. Stay includes daily breakfast from Gordon Avenue Market located in the Gordon Dining & Event Center.
- Double Occupancy $37.23 / night
- Single Occupancy $59.23 / night
- Reserve online; click on “National Writing Project Midwest Summer Conference” Button
- Does not include parking. For parking reservations, see Parking Application document at bottom of page.
UW-Madison Campus Hotel Rooms
- Hotel rooms in the Lowell Center include complimentary breakfast buffet daily in the dining room, wi-fi access, a fitness area and hotel pool with sauna.
- Guest parking is available onsite for a minimal cost or complimentary offsite parking only a few blocks away.
- Standard Guest Rooms $105 / night
- Reserve online and refer to group code: GRTMADWR